Do you edit your images?
- I use Photoshop CC to edit all of my images. Each one is carefully edited to reflect my vision and to bring out the beauty of the subject.
Can I see the unedited images?
- I do not allow clients to view unedited images. This is not a true representation of my work. The client has hired me to provide a service and product based on what they see on my page and that is what they trust me to provide
Do you offer Gift Certificates?
- Absolutely! Photography sessions make great gifts
Do you have a gift registry program for baby showers?
- I sure do. I have a link that family and friends can go to in order to purchase portions of your session in any amount
What is the best time for outdoor sessions?
- The best time of day for outdoor photography is first thing in the morning before the sun gets too harsh and about an hour and a half before sunset. I rarely photograph outdoor sessions midday unless I seek shade or have cloud cover.
For indoor sessions, do you come to my place or do I come to you?
- I have a newborn/child studio location in Portugal Cove. All newborn and babies first year sessions take place here. Of course I do on-location shoots as well but these are typically outdoor sessions.
How do I prepare for my newborn session?
- Once your session is in my calender I will send along my newborn session guide with all the information you need to prepare yourself and your new baby. I’ll also send my newborn questionnaire so I can get a better idea of your vision of your session
How far in advance should I book my session?
- I have clients who book months in advance! It is never too early to secure your spot. It is crucial to book newborn sessions while you are still pregnant. I have had to turn so many newborns away because I am already booked. If your deliver early or late I will do my best to rearrange my schedule to accomodate your session.
What do I wear?
- Family; Try to co-ordinate, but not “match”. Colours that compliment each other. No bold patterns or logos. No baseball caps. Layers are great.
- Maternity; jeans, tank top, blouse, a cute dress.
- Newborn; nothing for baby, Mom and Dad in black or white tank tops or light t-shirts, Dad barechested if comfortable
Are pets allowed?
- Of course! I do ask that you have a backup plan for them. Bring someone along to your session to help out. Pets can be very much like children, completely unpredictable.
What happens after the session?
- My turn around time on galleries is 1-2 weeks. I will post sneaks on Facebook within a few days. All print ordering can be done from your gallery. Prints take about 2 weeks. I use a professional print lab that I know will reproduce my images the way they are seen on my screen. I can not guarantee the quality of prints obtained anywhere other than my lab.